what is your all time favorite hoilday

and has it been the same your whole life? im is Halloween and its been my favorite since i was really little but it wasn't because of candy it was because of Halloween and all the weird things that come with it

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 10:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• I Love Love Love Christmas.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Christmas. I even buy up all the pine tree smelling room spray so I have enough all year- it puts me in a good mood!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Easter, I like the eggs and making easter baskets.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Samhain / Halloween

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• And I didn't have holidays as a kid, so for the entire time I've had holidays, it's been the same.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i love thanksgiving. it might have always been my favorite : ) i love family being together and the warmth of cooking in the kitchen all day.
    i hope that when the kids are older that all their friends come here for thanksgiving!
    when they are even older i hope they all bring their wives and husbands and children here for thanksgiving!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Samhain/Halloween and Yule/Christmas.... this house isn't the same when Mid-September shows itself.... and yes out of all of the Holidays we celebrate, those are the 2 that I have since childhood have gone all out and continue to so to this day...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Christmas, every little thing about it from decorating, cooking, shopping, doing crafts with the kids, hosting big dinners, the sights and sounds, going to see all the Christmas lights and decorations, everything lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2010