what is the one food you miss having that you can well prego?

mine is hot dogs lol

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There isn't anything that was in my pre-pregnancy diet that I can't have while pregnant. So, nothing... I don't stick to those really strict diets or anything while pregnant... If anything I miss the pain killers for my fibromyalgia more than anything!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sushi and Lunch meat 2 of my fav foods.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• sushi...and the first 7months I missed everything b/c I had morning sickness
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i didn't sacrifice any foods
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't think I ate any different while I was pregnant than I did before hand...now that I love sushi though, that would be hard to give up!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i had to stop eating any fried foods at all while pregnant because my gall bladder failed during my last pregnancy. i was fairly going insane wanting chicken nuggets
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I couldn't have greek salads because of the feta cheese. I love greek salads.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i didn't eat any differently either. i did not drink during pregnancy. i missed a beer here or there, a margarita once in a while, even a little glass of red!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I haven't eaten any different while pregnant.  Actually all I've eaten the last 3 months have been lunch meat sandwiches.  We can't afford much else and it's hard to shop in bulk when you don't have a car.  I had Subway for dinner yesterday and lunch today (so yummy).

We'll probably have hot dogs for dinner on the 4th.

I've actually been eating a lot less since being pregnant.  I'm 37 weeks and I've only gained like 10lbs total and most of that is the baby.  You don't really gain weight when all you eat is 2 turkey sandwiches all day because the kids ate all the fruit and snack foods.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010