Anyone scared to take a pregnancy test? Like you have all the symptoms and think you are but then are like afraid to test?

afraid, pregnancy test

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i think everyone is cause it could go either way
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Of course, when you are trying to conceive nothing is worse than a negative pregnancy test. Every time you take a est there is the possibility of a negative result.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 10:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would be but I know I am not pregnant. I think they would be more afraid of the results than the testing. LOL
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 10:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes i should clarify scared of the result not so much of the actual test
    mommyofone740

Comment by mommyofone740 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i don't know why i even bother taking them. =(
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I was always nervous about taking them. We tried to conceive for a year with no success. I think sometimes I made up symptoms in my head. Then when I had pretty much decided it wasn't going to happen it did. I was shocked when the test was positive. :) Also the symptoms of pregnancy are very noticeable when you actually do get prego I went to the doc because I was so tired and dizzy I thought something was wrong. Good luck!! :)
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes! we've been trying since march, (i know, not a very long time..but feels like forever when you're ttc) and last month, and may i was feeling really sick, and tired, and my boobs were sore beyond belief (which never happens when i get my period)..and of course, a few days to a week later i got my period..UUGGHH...i hate testing, because i feel like i am pregnant, but i know the test is going to come out negative....so i'm due for AF in 3 days, and not feeling any symptons of her monthly visit, so who knows..:S
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh yeah they are scary
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010