Neighbors daughter flirting with my SO?

she has to be 15 maybe 16
she's a fast one I tell ya

but she's always trying to flirt with my SO

It's pathetic, she goes outside when he does, with lil butt shorts on, lil bird chest hanging out, and prances by. He told me she keeps doing this and that sometimes she'll stop and try to talk to him and try to get a hug when she leaves but he just walks away, but he tries to avoid her for the most part. Her mom is barely home so I'm assuming she waits for him to go outside...LOL Very SAD

Should SO just keep trying to avoid her or should we talk to her mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd just try to avoid her. I feel like telling her mother will make the situation a lot worse for everyone .... shes 16 .... she'll get a bf soon enough and stop lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'd have HIM talk to the mother just so that the mom doesn't think your just over protective/jealous
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• For me, it would depend on the mother, if I knew her. If it were a mother who would yell and shame, I would not talk to her. If it were a conscious loving mother who I would want to have a heads up that her daughter might be looking for trouble (with other men who are not your SO who might take her up on the flirting), then yes, I would talk to her. You sound like you are pretty light-hearted about the whole thing, so IDK why she would assume you were jealous. If it's making SO uncomfotable, maybe you should both walk out and he should say to the girl that she is very nice, but he is married, and just for propriety reasons she should keep a physical distance. Prancing in the yard is something you can't stop and maybe she's doing it for someone else too/everyone. But trying to hug SO, he can stop.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• avoid her. What would talking to the mother do?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think you all need to have a talk. You don't want it to escalate & him reject her & her make up a story.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Or you could talk to her... it might be all it takes.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• sounds like she just wants someone to talk to, maybe her dad isnt around and she needs positive attention? i wouldnt yell or be mean but she may need a role mod
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• model , but if she is under age i would make it very clear YOU ARE NOT ALOUD IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT ME IN IT
    good luck
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• That's a very touchy problem. I would be worried she would make something up about SO. I think though if it was me I would catch her doing it and have a talk with her. Let her know that its nothing against her but he is already in a relationship and she is too young. Hopefully she is mature enough to understand.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010