how can i get this problem answer

hi i am new here and i am here because i have a little problem with my pregnacy the problem is that my belly is big as i am pregnant and i havent had my period for four months already but i been to the doctor and they tell me i am not pregnant because it comes negative on the urine and blood test can u tell me why is that or wat is going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• can they not do a sonogram?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Why don't you insist on an sonogram? Aren't they interested on why you are so sure you're pregnant?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have you gone to any other doctors? Or have you gotten checked for tumors or anything like that? If I was you I'd be all up on the doctors trying to get that explained.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have you had an u/s?
    I think that is the only way to get answers.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• That is odd. Can you request an ultrasound? I don't know if there is much else they can do.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 11:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i had pregnancy symtoms ..breast swelling, nausea, stomach pain and swore i was pregnant and didnt have a positive blood or urine test and asked for a sonogram/ultrasound..whatever..they did it..didnt find anything. The doctor said it was just my horomones acting up from coming off depo. hope that helps
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There are multiple reasons for the symptoms you are describing, not just pregnancy. Go back to your doctor and ask for diagnosis. What other blood tests have you done? Have you always had regular periods before/
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Id be right up my docs a$$ asking for answers.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Ask for an ultrasound. there is a chance that you are having a phantom pregnancy. Your body reacts like it is pregnant, even makes you go through labor and pushing, but there is no baby!

clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010