I really hate talking about money and celebrities. Does anyone here agree with me?

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Eh, I don't really care either way. It doesn't bother me, but I don't overly enjoy it either.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• ever since I worked for the bank that Adam Sandler had an account with and saw how much he got a month just in interest, celebrities and their money sicken me! NOT FAIR!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i just don't see alot of value in either and people who worship either or both irritate me. i don't begrudge anyone the fame or fortune rightfully earned, but i gotta ask myself - who the hell is snookie and why is she famous? there are alot of valid movie stars who do good things in the world and also simply provide a service of great entertainment... that's ok. i just aspire to that. most people are focused on the wrong things about them... and money - yeah, sure would be nice, but it's not everything.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't care if someone is a celebrity or has a lot of money - it doesn't impress me at all, I could care less. I'm amazed at the number of people who fall all over themselves admiring people like that; I admire people who make a difference. Anyone can have money or fame, it takes a special person to change the world.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010