I think that gossiping sucks. I really hate talking about money, fashion, and the personal lives of celebrities. Having an intelligent conversation is much better.

Does anyone agree with me?

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yup.. i was just talking to my father about the celebrity thing. nick cannon and his wife seems to be the ONLY one that are celebrities that have no paparazzi or gossiping about.. i'm proud of that.. but as for the other people.. leave them alone paparazzi.. maybe i should go to your house.. and write down EVERYthing that you do and take pictures and post them everywhere?? people need privacy.. if they want it spread.. they can go to the papers themselves.. or talk directly to one of them.
    as for the converstations.. i love them.. it's better than going omg.. did you hear about so and so. i'm more into this was my day [goes on about it] how was yours? then start off from there
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well, typically that is why I stay out of the entertainment section on this site.. lol

But really I'm not much for paparazzi type gossip either. I tend to avoid it and stick to other topics.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree that gossiping sucks, and I never understood the point of worrying about celebrities when we have real lives of our own to focus on. I do love to talk about money (well about ways of earning it and investing it lol) and fashion though. I don't care to talk about fashion in a "keeping up with the jones'" sense. I like talking about all the fun ways people can play with it to express themselves.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I completely agree! I have one friend who reads "People" like it's the bible and the few times we get together, all she wants to do is gossip about the latest thing. I couldn't care less! She does gossip about people she knows and works with too ... I don't get it and often wonder why we're friends, other than we worked together at one time. The thing that gets me is that she grew up very religious and is raising her kids the same way yet she's the most judgemental, impatient, gossipy person I know.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2010