what are the best ovulation test? and tips on getting pregneat?

Asked by chell1122 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know this sounds crazy but a doctor told my cousin who had been trying for 13 months to get pregnant to take musinex and she got prego! I told a friend about it who had also been trying and she is prego too! Give it a try.

Answer by my2boys1131 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I got pregant by putting a pillow under my butt while having sex.

Answer by momof1992 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Buy an dover the counter ovulation kit! and follow the directions! WHen it says positive go at it like bunnys for the next 2 days! THis is the easiest way but you can also test your temp as soon as you wake up but this takes a few months to start seeing the spike in tem sooo you might want to just try the ovulation kit! Be happy you have sperm at home! We had to go run to the docs office everytime we got a positive!....Our sperm was hand picked and delivered from california!

Answer by flowerchild56xo at 11:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• When my fiance and I were trying we started trying because I was deemed difficult to get pregnant because of one of my ovaries not working. My OB told my fiance and I to have sex every day. Interestingly enough, good ole Mother Nature took its course and I was pregnant within 5 months.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2008