sleeping in

I was just curious on something. Do you and your husband, boyfriend, partner have sleep in days if you have young ones around? My husband and I both work and we have one weekend a month off together. So that one Saturday is for my husband to sleep in and that one Sunday is for me to sleep in. What about you guys?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, hubby and I trade sleep in days too :) It's only fair. plus being a SAHM I need some rest & a break too sometimes ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My sleep in day was today :) I slept till noon for the first time in over a year! SO was off work so I got to. I love SO so much lol.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• pppffftttt...for a long time I got one weekend day to sleep in but I cant remember how long its been. plus I dont trust so alone with the 14 month old because he comes down with him and then falls back to sleep on the dang couch so I figure why risk it?
    now I wanna sleep in tho lol...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• no, but dd is not a particularly early riser, so its not too bad
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• SInce I work at a school I have summers off ( I am working summer school but that is only 20 days), I have gotten a few extras thrown in there. Like tomorrow. SLEEP IN DAY FOR ME. I will most likely be up by 9:00 but that is an hour to 1.5 more than I would usally get.
    vickwu

Comment by vickwu (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• everyday ... after taking the kids to school ... LOVELY
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• no. i am an early bird trying to catch my worm!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 7:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010