is it my hormones or not?

is it my hormones making me feel like whatever my husband does is just so anoyying or not like when he rubs my belly sometimes it kinda aggrivates me but its not like hes doing anything different with me this time than he did the first time i was pregnant it just feels like he is always trying to say r u ok or how r u feeling and i get to be such a bitch over one simple question...is it normal and how do i help it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yepp. They are lovely aren't they? Haha. I don't think there is anything you can do about it. When you realize that you kinda snapped for no reason, just reassure your DH that its just your hormones and you didn't mean it (although I'm sure he already knows) and maybe try and nicely tell him the things that bother you the most so he doesn't do them anymore. I remember days when I was pregnant that I wanted to wring my fiance's neck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh the sweet meaness of hormones. How I loathed them. Yes, it is your hormones. I couldnt stand my husband to even look at me and I snapped at him at the drop of a hat. I hated him there for awhile too. A couple weeks after my daughter was born, I started loving him again...te he. He was very patient and understanding about it all. He gives me a hard time about how I treated him now but never when I was pregnant. I really do not think there is much you can do about it. Just right your husband a note and tell him that you will start loving him again when the hormones die down after you have your baby. Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes. omg u are so lucky.. when i was preg my stbx husban didnt care about me at all!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 7:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010