Do you go commando (no underwear) when wearing a skirt? or ever?

Me I am always commando unless of course it's that time of the month, I hate underwear!!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uh, no.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ugh no! my big thighs and going commando do not go well together! LOL Sometimes in my PJs but that's it
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I sure have..to meet my BF, he gets so dang turned on and excited by that. LOL ravish time. Haha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yep...every day of my life
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL I only go commando at night. I don't have that time of the month since I'm on the shot, but I hate sleeping with underwear on, it drives me crazy lol. I can't go without underwear during the day, it just doesn't feel right....
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Only when I leave the house do I wear underwear. I hate underwear and bras. But I work in a middle school and I need them or else I think my principal would have issues with me if I let the girls flap free while working with children going through puberty.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Twice - on special nights out with my DH. Once was before he was DH, though.

;)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• In my opinion, I think going out in a skirt and commando is kind of trashy/slutty. :/ Unless of course... it's in the privacy of your home, and your warming things up with your man... lol.
    I go commando when I go to bed, sometimes. Other than that... no. It makes me uncomfortable.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sometimes when I know DF and I have planned a quickie and we actually have the time to do it. Also at night in my PJs and sometimes during the day when i'm still in my PJS doing house work and have totally forgotten about it.
    OhSara87

Answer by OhSara87 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wear polyster at work,,,the thought of polyster against my bare butt makes me cringe!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010