Ever been in an awkward situation that you couldn't escape from?

I was stuck in an elevator once with my older sister and someone she went to HS with. My sister had put on some weight, and her old classmate asked her when she was "due". My sister wasn't pregnant, and told the girl so - and the elevator became dead silent.

I thought we would NEVER get out of there.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ummm, yes. I have been in many awkward situations, lol. Last Halloween season, we walked into a grocery store and I saw a statue that looked like an old woman. You know those old-lady masks that you see? This face was identical. I walked up REALLY close, and said to my husband, "Omg, hunny, look at this", and pointed at the face..and it moved! It was a REAL old woman. OMG, LMAO, it scared the CRAP out of me! I seriously jumped SO BAD! I didn't know what to do or say. I am telling you, she looked FAKE and was standing SO still. My husband started cracking up and I just walked away blushing deeper than I ever have before. LOL!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Oh yes...and it was awful. It was with a boy I was dating in high school and I met his mom and thought she was his grandma and he never told me when I met her never said"this is my mom: and I shook her hand and said "It is so nice to meet Jacks Grandma" and she looked at me very madly and said :I'm his mom" I was like Oh crap..lol
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 1:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• That is hilarious lovingSAHMommy! I have a few but for the life of me can't put any of them into words I'm still laughing about the old lady one!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Seriously, it shocked the $h*t out of me, lol. I was like 6 inches from her face before I realized she was real, lolol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010