fender bender!

So, I had a minor fender bender today, no damage to my car unless you count a microscopic black scratch that comes off with a magic eraser, and the other car pretty much had the same. i just switched insurance companies and my new one was at my house, not in the car, so i am supposed to meet her to discuss it tomorrow...what is going to happen? am i going to have to pay? my SO is really worried that they are going to further damage their car and try to pin it on us...help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Did you take pictures at the scene? Call the police and file a report? It all depends on your insurance companies, too...some states are no-fault, which means you each pay your own. If she is filing a claim, then your insurance company will have to pay the deductible and that may affect your rates, depending on many factors.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I so agree with the beckie. on this one
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 1:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010