If YOu met someone over facebook would you try to meet them?

I'm talking that if you were single and had been talking to this guy for months and you had so many things in common.Would you chance it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I kinda met SO through myspace. But we were introduced through a mutual friend. He was like you and this guy I know would be perfect for each other. I was kinda iffy about it, so I was like tell him to add me on myspace, and he did. And we talked on there for about 4 months and then we went to the mutual friend's house to meet up and it is 4 years later and we are still together :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• sure. i would. your an adult and you should know how to stay safe. whats the difference if you meet someone in a bar or online?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have met 2 guys from myyearbook.com and I had a relationship with a guy from a craigslist add. None of the 3 were stalkers or cereal killers and I still talk to them.
    LovinKayla

Answer by LovinKayla at 1:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Personally, if you were a good friend of mine, I would have to wring your neck, lol. I just don't think its a safe thing to do these days. If you MUST, then bring a body guard. a big, tall, heavy, and fast bodyguard. good luck in whatever you decide.
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My FB is only people I know, so I don't be-friend strangers there. I have, however, dated a few guys from online in my past and it was good.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010