What kinds of things have you bought off Ebay?

Anything weird or strange you've found on there

JennyMarie

Asked by JennyMarie at 1:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the only thing i've ever bought from e-bay was coconut oil
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Absolutely nothing! LOL I am afraid that I would lose my money.. My cousin sent his money and never received his items!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I buy tons of things on there. never really had any problems. But I can't say I've bought anything unusual. SO buys a lot of tattoo equipment on there. I buy lots of baby stuff, toys, clothes, shoes. Clothes for myself. I guess the most unusual thing I have bought on there is nipple rings and to me that isn't unusual lol.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• A ghost, for my SIL. A mom was selling him to alleviate her kids nightmares. Clever,huh?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I buy lots of things on there. I mainly buy toys for the kids because they're cheaper than in the store, and some of them are brand new and still in the package! I also love finding old toys such as the old style Little People from my day. My kids like them better than the newer Little People! Haven't ever bought anything really weird except maybe an exfoliating wash cloth new in the package.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have bought quite a few things: Coca-Cola Town Square buildings, a charger for my Palm, Tupperware, and a hand-made plate for a gift. I'm sure there have been others that I can't remember.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My Disney snow globes, toys for kids, DVDs. Quite a bit of stuff. We've sold quite a bit of stuff on EBAY too, like my breast pump, husband's race car collectables. My brother-in-law has been selling cars on there.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2010