What is the best Lotion for very dry skin?

My skin stays so dry...I've tried everything I think. Anything good out there?

JennyMarie

Asked by JennyMarie at 1:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• Eucerine?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Aveeno Baby for sensitive skin is really good. I have dry skin and have tried everything and one time I was out so I used some of DS's and it works great so now I keep a bottle around for me too.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Luberderm?
    Aquaphore? (sp?)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like Gold Bond.
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• When I'm VERY dry I love simple baby lotion it seems to really et in there and it smells so good. But for everyday stuff I am currently loving the newer Vaseline Aloe vera gel oil. It looks slimy but goes on so nicely. And then right when you think it's gonna be sticky it gives you a refreshed feeling.I get it for $5 a WM but there are many vaseline coupons out there for $1 off.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• AVEENO!!!!!!!! Its the best!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses a day.

Coconut oil (if you can stand the smell) will do wonders for your skin.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Satin Shea Body Butter is the best I have ever found!  There is no mineral oil or isopropyl alcohol in it.  It contains plant based oil like apricot kernal oil & safflower oil. Your skin will soak it up.  Shea butter has natural healing properties.  This stuff worked better than the prescription creams that I had.  It's all I use now.  I even use on my face.  It's made in the USA too!

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2010