Do you buy all of your kids school supplies in bulk?

What I want to know is it best to do it that away once you have the list of what they need so you won't run out..or would it be better to buy them when they need them?

JennyMarie

Asked by JennyMarie at 1:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in

• Probably better to buy in bulk...but probably easier to buy when they need them. Especially if you get them notebooks with characters or whatnot because what kids like changes with the weather.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We shop sales all year, starting with the clearance sales just after school starts.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• its better to buy in bulk so you will have everything for the school year.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I used to buy in bulk, but the extras kept getting lost in the house. I swear, my cabinets eat things. Since we only have one in school atm, we just buy as we need... Maybe when the other 2 start school (you know, in 3 years or so) we'll consider bulk buying again.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• right now i buy whats needed
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 7:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wait till Walmart starts their back to school sales and load up on notebooks, paper, pencils, pens, folders anything I think they might need. I figure it will all be used and it does not spoil.
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I always buy the package of school supplies through our PTA. It's so much easier than running from store to store trying to find things, and it's delivered to my child's classroom. I usually end up buying more glue sticks or something in the spring, but that's about it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I always buy everything at once but replace when needed, I really don't want a bunch of stuff laying around.
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 11:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm buying in bulk while the back to school sale is going on. You can't beat staples penney sale so I plan on stocking up now. I don't want to take any chances on her running out of stuff and not having any money to buy it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We buy in bulk but we have the room to do so and the kids can get to it when they need it plus we hand out to kids who need items. So if you have the room and money to do so.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 5:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010