how can i lose weight to make love to my hubby and feel good about myself

i need help my hubby is my best friend i need to lose weight for myself to show him that i want ot take care of me and make our sex life better

krystal9099

Asked by krystal9099 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Well, I've read that having sex helps you lose weight so go ahead and bump those pounds away LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• So is he doin nething to improve or is it jus all on u? I think u look fine the way u are. If deep down ur rly wantin to make improvements to make urself feel betr, I usually get my hair done in a way I normally wouldn't or I get fun eyeshadow in crazy colors. My SO seriously thought he was gon tell me he was " so tired of seeing me in sweats and a tank top with my hair up & always lookin tired" R u kidding me? If after watchin me give birth to 3 children naturally didn't make u run away then why r the sweats an issue? lol Like i have time to get ready as it is with a 4mo. old & 2 girls lol im xcitd wen i get 2 brush my teeth! But the 1 thing i do 4 myself & does make me feel betr is go tanning. Which he hates! So its like a 2-for-1 on that. I get to feel betr about me & piss him off hahahahhahaahaha!
    Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 5:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2010