How often do you and your SO/DH have sex? Who is the one who usually wants it?

SO and I have sex whenever possible...Sometimes 2-3 times a day if I can get him to. But seems like I am always the one bringing it up..lol I always see where women talk about giving in to their SO's and stuff. So am I the only one who wants it this much?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have it a few times a week, sometimes more. Usually he wants it more, at the start, but once I get into it, I'm just as much for it as he is! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Oh....... sex...... yeah that means me layin on my side, tossin out an "ooh" here n there ( ya kno for his male ego- blah), sometimes makin a grocery list in my head but depends on the time........... a whole 32 secs or 33 secs!!! I do it to shut him up since i cant say nething about nething without him assuming that every word out of my mouth is " LETS F*ck!" Geez I cant even talk about foods that r shaped like penis's without him sayn " i'll give ya a sausage" or hotdog, corndog, popscicle, etc. My remark is " yeah cant wait" ( insert sarcasm). Oh and wats an orgasm again.............. I miss those! I would prob want it if he didnt make it sound " so appealing" BLAH!
    Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• lol...I feel like questions like this is where anon came in handy. I bet I would have more answers if people could go anon.
    BlainesMommy09

Comment by BlainesMommy09 (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• at least once a day...and i'm nine months prego haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• twice a week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010