Anyone actually done P90X?

DH and I talk about doing it every time we see the infomercial - after I have this baby, of course.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 1:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• It's tough going - I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't have any fitness behind me...I found the cardio stuff fairly easy because I already did a lot of cardio but I did p90x to get into the weight training side of it..and boy if you have done none for a while it is tough.

The only down side is that its an hour long 6 times a week and my toddler can get annoyed with me if I am spending an hour doing something other than attending him.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I haven't done it but I know a lot of people who have and it works!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am waiting to hear about this one... I really need to lose some weight... DOES THIS WORK OR WHAT? I dont want to any more money if I dont have to on CRAP that doesnt work!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have NOTHING to do with the company so I'm not tying to promote it for them or anything lol, but I have seen A LOT of proof that it works!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010