Messiest house in the country

Anyone else watching? Anyone else think it's ridiculous that they lost 5 grand in their mess? Not to mention the basement full of brand new stuff that they had to throw away because it flooded and they never cleaned it up so it had black mold growing on it...

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The one tonight could easily have been on Hoarders. They had some straight up TRASH lying around. I love how the daughter's room turned out, though!

While I was watching I was thinking, "Damn. They are being rewarded for being filthy. Only in America."

Lol.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I didnt get to watchit tonight, I will have to catch it tomorrow, is it as crazy as last year?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm not watching it right now, but I have seen that show before. I think it is crazy how people let it get that bad. It is like HEY get up and do something...Throw some stuff away. And hoarders...lol I always talk to them through the tv when I watch that stuff.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• This is the worst it has ever been. It is amazing the crap this family had. I don't know how many unopened boxes and gifts, they buy new clothes instead of putting them away. The stuff they got rid of filled a department store.
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• omg!!! here I thought nothing could beat the crazy women from last year lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I was just thinking....how do these people afford to run out and buy new clothes everyweek? How is it that they can afford that ? the way the ktichens look you know they have to eat out alot! What kind of jobs do they ahve that give them that much money?

Do you ever wonder if they add stuff to the houses before filming to make it look worse?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hey,I feel like you are talking about my house(just read your headline). I have not seen that show but it sounds like it must have been very nasty.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 7:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The dad was a flight attendant and the mom was a stay at home mom, so I know what I am doing, going to flight attendant school! lol
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010