Are you so much cooler?

Online?? I was just listening to that song and it made me wonder....Are you cooler online or in real life? Like are you popular in the groups, but barely have friends in real life? Or are you the one who has a lot of real life friends and barely get noticed in the groups? Or are you equally cool?

AndysQueen

Asked by AndysQueen at 1:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm cooler in real life...but I am pretty damn cool online too, lol! :)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• nope , I am online who i am in real life. I have no reason to pretend to be someone im not :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• im equally lame.... i dont have like any friends on here... maybe one and i only have one friend in real life... so like i said lame but hey it works for me.
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm not very popular online or in real life honestly. I try on here lol, but in real life I think I lost all my so called friends when I became a mom. I guess I am no longer worthy of hanging out with, with a child...lol Luckily I have a huge family with lots of aunts, uncles, cousins who love me...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• lol im cooler on here i have no REAL FRIENDS in rl lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I might be cooler! LOL.. I mean.. You will never meet me. So why not say exactly what I feel. In real life I watch what I say more...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I spend more time in real life lol so I think I'm "cooler" there... Like on FB I only add friends that I have in real life.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• neither! my personality is a turn off for most people (on and off the comp.) I am honest and don't waste my time wrapping my advice or 2 cents(if you will) into a pretty little package with a bow on it. I simply tell it like it is and most people do not appreciate that.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I definitely have more friends online, but I wouldn't say I'm any cooler. Online is an easier way to find like minded people than real life, especially where I am located. :)
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think I'm the same online as in person and Yes, I'm pretty darn cool. ;^)
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010