• In the Spotlight:

Is Obama good president?

He seems to have done alot. In fact per reports he has passed more laws than Carter and Clinton put together. Is Obama a good president?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think everyone has good and bab attributes...Obama is no exception.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think he is, I think all presidents make their share of mistakes, and make decisions that some people won't agree with but all in all I feel he is doing a good job. I have noticed that he gets more involved with the "common" persons issues as well.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No. For Many reasons, I wont name to not start debate.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Absolutely not! He has no more business being there than my 6 year old does driving a car.
    Passing a bunch of laws doesn't make you qualified.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes
    Mommyof2n0308

Answer by Mommyof2n0308 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• He spent more money in a year than Bush did in 8. Everything he said Bush was horrible for doing, he's turned around and done himself. He flat out lied to people to get votes, like gay rights groups. Our debt ceiling ( the max amount of money the govt is allowed to owe other countries) has been raised twice under him, and our national public debt went up 2 billion dollars in a single year due to his policies. The CBO finished their budget review, including all the changes being made by the health care reform and has declared our current rate of spending "unsustainable". In layman's terms - Obama's policies are bankrupting us.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• "Obama is bankrupting us..." WHOA! What a rough statement...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Good President? Is there such a thing?
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 2:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• BTW and I am not for Obama at all.. But Bush Double our national Debt in the time he was president and Obama has not even coming close to that since being in office.

I dont like Obama because of disrespect for our country and what it stands on.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ive learned that the only people who are getting the real scoop on whats ACTUALLY going on in our country, is to ask someone in the military who hears it first hand from Generals and Commanders. Military will tell you not believe the junk on the news. It just tries to make you pick sides. Hear it from people who are actually fighting in our war and what they think on Obama
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2010