how can i get pregnant we are trying almost now for 6 month

is it me
or is it my husband

Chanehendrik

Asked by Chanehendrik at 1:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well only a doctor can answer those questions
    Some people try for years hun so 6mos is really not that long. Try my motto, if you don't try it'll probably work out for you, I know more people who get pregnant on accident than on purpose is all I'm saying.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• do some research because there are things that can actually help you. How you eat what you do on a daily basis. I took Vitex and I swear by it. It regulated me, and definitely helped me get pregnant after nine months of trying. 3 months of taking it and I was pregnant, and it normally says it takes about 3-4 months to really start working but no more then 9
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We tried for two years before it happened. Don't lose hope, and try tracking your fertility.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It might not be either of you. Sometimes it just takes some time. It took my husband and i about 9 months to get pregnant this time around. We were about to go get his sperm count checked and sure enough we found out we were gonna finally have baby #2. Keep your head up and dony give up. GL.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010