how did you get pregnant

me and my husband are trying almost for six month and nothing happened.
we have tried everything, legs up, lying still don't move.

help please

Chanehendrik

Asked by Chanehendrik at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• uh...what? lol I used one of those ovulation surge test things, and then we had sex...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We weren't trying when I got pregnant. So maybe stop trying so hard and just have fun and it might happen..Good Luck.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Try Vitex, I swear by it do some research on it because I know it helped solve my problem.. It may just be harder for you to get pregnant, or your fertility may be low. Make sure to you are timing it on the part of the month you ovulate. you may be missing it and not even knowing it. Do some research online.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Check out Natural Family planning methods. They work wonderfully in reverse. The key is to figure out wen you are ovulating and time sex appropriately.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 6 months is nothing to be concerned about. But basically, hubby and I usually shower as soon as we finish. There were a couple times when we fell asleep right after and once when we just didn't have the time. That plus the metformin I was taking to treat pcos did it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Timing is everything, have you tried charting your cervical mucus or using ovulation test predictors? If so then I'd talk to a dr and make sure there's not a problem with either of you fertility wise.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we had sex without protection.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i agree, dont try so hard.... but if u must ive heard lying in a fetal position right afterward helps...
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 2:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Do you know "how" to get pregnant? Do you know when you're most fertile and when you're not? Are your cycles regular? How old are you? The clinical definition of infertility is 12 months of actively trying if you're under age 35 and 6 months of actively trying if you're over that age.

My son was the product of obsessive charting ("Taking Charge of Your Fertility" style) and Clomid. My daughter was a complete surprise whom we conceived 13 months after her brother was born.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we were not trying. my fiance and i were on a romantic vacation in the mountains at the end of my period....nine months later here i am ready to pop any day
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010