water broke?

todAy i was havin sex with my s/o and a gush of water came out right when we finished..i know it wasnt urine, but the doctors said it wasnt amniotic fluid. WTF!! whats happenin to me still a little shell-shocked

Asked by ahasugar at 2:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you "squirted". That is the female form of ejaculation. It is caused by G-Spot stimulation. I squirt.. and it is completely normal and healthy to do.

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Maybe you should go to the ER, since we dont know what happened here either, better to be safe then sorry and good lluck!

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You could have gotten very "wet" or maybe you had a female ejaculation. Especially if it was right after intimacies. If they did a strip test on you and say it wasn't amniotic fluid then it isn't and you probably shouldn't worry, just try not to get too rough while being intimate.

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 2:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i did go to the er and they said it wasnt amniotic fluid, but it also wasnt urine, so what else would it be??

Comment by ahasugar (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• huh...weird, it sure was a lot of fluid and i know thats never happened to me before hahah

Comment by ahasugar (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010