wow this is the 4th time someone voted down my answer because they didnt agree with me

I thought u were only supposed vote down if the answer was rude or incorrect..has this happened to you?where your answer was clearly neither of those things and you still got voted down? this whole im a little girl in highschool ish is starting to irritate me

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry that happened to you. This what I do not like about the new section. It has not happened to me yet though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• That doesn't surprise me at all... but I personally would only vote down an answer that was totally false, rude, or offensive... not just because I don't agree with it... I just don't vote those answers UP.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I havent voted anyone down, what was your question?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't even pay attention to this whole new rating business. I don't even know how to tell if someone has voted either way on what I have answered and I don't care to.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I havent voted anyone down, i will only use it when someone is out of line. If people are using it just to use it that is wrong.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree with Blueliner. I have only voted down one answer the whole time this has been going and that was because I felt someone was being really rude and mean. I have yet to be voted down. But I know I wont do it unless I feel someone is saying something really rude, mean or totally incorrect.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• a few different questions that I answered,Had vote ups when I first saw them and then I went back to em and they had no votes,I was like really? lol

I have to do all this highschool stuff just to be able to get all the features of the answering section by earnign credits,and then someone takes em away because they dont agree with me! WTeff!
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You know I've noticed this quite a few times myself.It probably verifies the rule that there are some posters who like to assert their opinions through the previous anon button and now the down-vote option.I generally don't like the use of a negative choice.I mean aren't we all just trying to help by answering?What's the point of making things nasty just because you can?
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Do yourself a favor.. dont let it get to you.. its so not worth it. I could care less if someone votes me down.. they have a right to disagree or agree or whatever.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Why do you care?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010