not getting full. is he getting what he needs??

im 9 months pregnant and i feel like im never getting full and i feel like im starving my baby. i worry that if i dont eat enough my kid isnt getting enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you eating enough? Are you eating food, not just calories?

Pasta used to fill me up nice, all the carbs, meat, etc...lol try pasta :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ummmm you do know that food stays in your system for hours so your child is always fed when they need it. you never want to eat til you're full, it's not healthy. you eat til you're satisfied
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i didnt know that. i just thought if i didnt get full he wouldnt be either. and my stomache is always grawling
    amanda202010

Answer by amanda202010 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• nope...in fact a lot of women can't eat anything in their last trimester because they get sick, so the body takes fat and nutrients from other ares in the body to feed the baby so the baby is never starving
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Your baby is fine. Don't over eat, that is not healthy for you. Eat small meals throughout the day to help you feel full.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• As long as you are eating the right foods and taking your viatamins your baby is fine. I myself was not always able to eat, as a matter of fact i lost 30lbs. during my entire pregnacy and my baby weighed 7lbs 11oz. You are doing a great job keep it up
    1Gfchild

Answer by 1Gfchild at 1:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010