I get so addicted to the Q&A section at night...

That I have to set a "cut off" time or I'll stay on here WAY too late, it's too easy. My rule for myself is that the computer is off at midnight no matter what. DD and DH are asleep and it's just my me time :)

Anyone else enforce a strict bed time or computer off time for themselves lol?

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 2:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• not yet but i am going to have to start, i have been staying up way too late and geting up early and going on limited sleep lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is 2:50am right now. and until I read your question I hadn't realized how late it was getting. I better get my butt in bed lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You only have 10 minutes left! How can you ask a question so late? I wouldn't want to if I had a strict bed time... all those answers I might be missing... oh my! LOL

Ummm no I don't enforce anything, lately I have a hard time staying up past 12:30-1 am anyways, lol. So it works ok for me :)
    CherBearCM

Answer by CherBearCM at 2:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I know!! I'm so tired. But guess what..this answer is going to level me up. wooh hoo lol. Ps mid night is in 5 minutes for me. ahhh lol gotta hit SEND!! haha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 2 min left lol... and I can ask it so late because I know I can get up and check the answers tomorrow :)
    Blueliner

Comment by Blueliner (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Good night all, I have to go to bed NOW or risk turning into a pumpkin! :)
    Blueliner

Comment by Blueliner (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'll have to say No but I do need to get myself on a schedule, lol. I was sitting at my mom's house today and nearly fell asleep on her couch sitting straight up
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2010