What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 2:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Beef tongue taco? Goat curry? Alligator? I don't know, there's plenty of things I've eaten ad didn't ever know what they were lol, I like "ethnic foods" and I'll try almost anything once...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• it was Combodian candy.. I tried it in high school and well lets just say I could not swallow it and needed to spit it out fast !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Chicken head wrapped in a tamale in Guatemala in 1975. IT WAS GROSS!!!!!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 3:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm not very open minded when it comes to food lol the only thing I've eaten that was even a little out of the ordinary for me is Duck. Although it wouldn't surprise me if I ate some cat or dog before, it was some questionable sweet and sour chicken lol
    GavinsMommii

Comment by GavinsMommii (original poster) at 3:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• when I was in Iraq n 2003-04 the Iraqis would cook for me so idk what I was eating but it sure was yummy!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Grub. Only I just bit it and spit it out 'cause I couldn't make myself swallow it!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• alligator and when I was in elementary school..n there was these lolli pops.....with BUGS in them... flys....and nasty things.. ICK! I never ate it but watching tghe other kids eat them OH!! And another thing Miami was big on when i was little was... grasshopper cookies... eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... lol....
    anyhoo... yeah.. alligator when i was in the everglades. was the only strange food I ate. I am not open with trying new things either :)
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Flesh of a dead animal

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• This probably isn't strange to some people but I live in ND so it is out of the ordinary for me...Alligator and octopus.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm not very adventurous in my food choices, so calf fries are the strangest thing I've eaten.

andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010