When's a good time to stop being undressed infront of your dd?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 3:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well she is a female and your a female. She will have the same parts as you one day. If she ask questions be honest. How old is she?
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 19 mths old. The most she has ever done is poked my nipple and that was it
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• When you have arrived at the mall. Please.

If you are okay with naked human bodies, never.

If you think there is something inherently shameful or evil about human bodies.. I don't know --get therapy or whatever.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Oh she's a baby. She doesn't know anything right now. My DD is 7 and if I am dressing, she sometimes comes into the room and ask a question or I might call her to bring me something in the shower. The only thing she says to me is ewwwww! I have been honest with my kids from day one. It doesn't bother them if they see me naked. At least not yet. I don't go parading around naked but they will most likely see a body part or two while im dressing as long as they keep barging in my room.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• my mom gets undressed in front of me and my lil sis to this day...lol she doesn't care and neither do I.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ... to add to what the other's said, it's not unreasonable for a child to be breastfeeding at that age, so they would be familiar with your breasts anyway. You're fine!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• maybe it is different with opposite sex children. at some point my boys started looking at me differently, and that is when i started making efforts to not be seen. i don't think i go overboard, we are not ashamed of our bodies.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010