What is your clothing/make up stlye ^_^

Mine is tea length skirts, corset, flat shoes and wearing my hair curly... Pale (not Gothic white) face, small line of black eye liner, mascara and bright red lips.. I love anything 1950's through ( I hate the term used.. ick) going very gothic.. (though I am soooo not goth)
Oh! And I am a sucker for poka dots and anything sailor!!

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• no make up, long wavy hair, jeans or baggy cargo pants with a wife beater
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• dark wash jeans, any cute top, tank top, dress top, doesnt matter the style....t shirt... straightened hair teased on top... make up... i love playing with eye shadow so i go crazy with it. :) but i always get compliments on it :D light bronzer eye liner mascara fill in my brows and lip gloss
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Midnight- you sound like what I would be if I had any motivation or fashion sense! You sound like Dita von Teese. <3

Unfortunately I end up looking like a frumpy hausfrau in t-shirt and *shudder!* jeans. I am having a serious clothing identity crisis and don't know how to fix it. So depressing. I used to dress so uniquely and even make my own clothes. I am in a serious slump. :(
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 4:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• jeans t-shirts, head covering and no makeup here.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• aaawww.. i hope you get out of your slump littleweloosmom!! Haha.. Do you have any friends that could play dress up with you ( I know I know.. dress up is for kids but i cant seem to grow out of it lol )
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 5:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Jeans and a tank top, and flip-flops (in the winter, trade the tank top and flip-flops for a fitted tee, a hoodie and sneakers). Always have my hair done (it's naturally curly, so I'll leave it curly or straighten it, depending on my mood), and I don't leave the house w/o black eyeliner on. I've always been kinda punk-rock (however, I can't get into the skinny-jeans fad, I think it's freakin' stupid), but the sky-high heels and corset tops don't really work when you're hauling around a toddler and diaper bag, LoL.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• right now with it being summer my style is:

I wear plaid cotton shorts (two reasons, I'm pregnant and they are comfortable, and because my legs could use the sun!!! Badly!) I typically wear tank tops or tops that match the shorts. If it's a bit cooler I'll wear jeans and a short sleeve shirt), But typically my shirts have fun summer colors to them.

As for make up I typically wear foundation and concealer with a clear powder to seal, then I fill in my brows, eye liner.. a deeper brown for my lids that fades to a natural color to bring out my eyes more, macara, and a tinted gloss. Maybe a shade darker than my natural lips with a liner to help fill them in as well).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• urban hip hop style wear. Casual matching, lots of bangles, earrings, and sparkly flip flops of all colors mainly gold . Make up included and my hair is either straightened most of the time , or curly at the ends
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• so I am much older so when I go out and about lunch with friends ,the teens schools: straight,not skinny, dark wash or black jeans with a tank and co-ordinated shirt or casual jacket, wedged sandals or some new gladiator heeled sandals I just bought. or winter long sleeve v neck and casual heavier jacket and heeled clogs or boots.I wear a lot of skirts in the spring and summer most are just mid knee, a co ordinated top no tanks only too old plus a ton of different sandals in the flip flop style.Most of my shorts have 2 or 3 tops that go with them.Always earrings .hair is always hi and lo lighted always liner,cream blush and for day lips just a bit stronger than my lip color.Enjoy youth once you get to 45 this is life 90% of my clothes come from Talbots sigh I remember throwing on anything and looking good.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• always jeans fitted with a little flare at the bottom and fitted shirts mostly dark colored im a bigger girl lol my hair is curly and long with frizz and the make up powder a thicker one so i don't have to wear foundation a little eye liner and mascara sometimes eye shadow sometimes not and chap stick and i am a flip flop wearer all year i do not own socks and i have worn athletic shoes i think once and i have no idea where they are. i have no style
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 4:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2010