Why are you awake?

I'm up because I'm always up this late...

My SO and baby are in bed and I'm getting some undisturbed ME ME ME time.

also

What'd you do today?

I bummed around, tried messing around with the car cause the clutch is being a pain, and I had some chicken soft tacos...yum

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Insomnia. I've been trying to sleep, the baby's been fussy, I'm tired but wide awake. Frustrated, because I really would rather be asleep. Oh, and I was SUPER hungry for some reason.

Today I did laundry, took the baby to the park, cooked, cleaned, watered and weeded in the garden, entertained baby, started a sketch for a painting.....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Insomnia! No, it's more like what you said: ME time. Take it where you can get it! Haha.

Let's see. I took my daughter to the park. Ran a couple of laps. Went to dinner at our favorite Mexican place. Beautiful weather today.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 4:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• HA im always up this late on here!! its my me time as well.
    SO and baby are asleep.
    :)
    today... i... slept in because i was up late watching eclipse, and then i cleaned the house... then went to work then went to walmart then came home then.....nothing! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• chronic insomnia
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have to be up in an hour to take my BIL to work (his car is broke) and haven't been able to sleep. Maybe its because DH and his 15 year old brother are playing MW2 yelling at the TV. Really I'm supprised my BIL and the kids can sleep with their noise.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 4:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's 6 am and I'm up for the day! I'm going to workout here pretty soon! I'll miss you night ladies, but I need to change my schedule. I feel great today! It's been awhile since I've woken up and felt like I'm ready to face the day.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2010