If you drink regular Coke or Pepsi, does the non-caffeinated type taste different?

I'm considering caffeine free Coca-Cola but worry it might be too different from the regular one.

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 5:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• you get used to it. yes its different but not bad different
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is different but not gross different just a "oh I'm not used this different". You will always get a different taste with different ingredients. You should get used to it though.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 5:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is not as sweet.  I personally prefer it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• its your imagination,caffeine doesn't have a taste,and its made exactly the same way sans caffeine. I think its like the m&m thing,you think you taste colors!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I can assure you that there is a difference.  There is also a difference in taste in different countries.  When I lived in the UK, I drank Pepsi because Coke was much sweeter, but now that I'm living in Canada, I drink Coke because Pepsi is much sweeter.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Slightly - same as diet tastes different but similar. Caffiene free isn't as big as a difference though.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've been enjoying Zero Coke
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010