Is the weather being "normal" in your area?

After record breaking snowfall in February, tons of rain in the spring, record-breaking HEAT last month (more than 10 days straight of high temperatures over 90), it is 46 degrees in Maryland at 5:30AM on July 1. I had to wear a heavy jacket to go for a walk to get the newspaper. So, how is the weather where you are?

plclemo

Asked by plclemo at 5:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It went from hellishly hot to almost chilly yesterday. If I went out right now I'd need a jacket for sure. Not sure on the exact temp, but I was shivering when I went out a little bit ago for just a moment. Crazy! A nice break from the heat but weird. (I'm in WV.)
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 5:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Unusual here. We are in Indiana. We had no spring here,we were thrust into summer weather. Now we are having record breaking rainfall amounts. It's weird.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 5:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We are the same here in PA as you are - Crazy!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well considering that 15 days go it was 106 degrees for 8 days in a row over here and now it's been cloudy/rainy and around 75 degrees for a week now,I'd say pretty weird.I live in Greece.It's usually 90 degrees all summer long without counting the numerous heatwaves.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 6:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am in Southwest Florida and it has been in the 90,s every day, with the high humidity it feels like the 100's and every day for the last 2 weeks we have been getting an afternoon lightning and thunder storm and a heavy downpouring of rain which continues to fall heavily for 35-40 minutes straight., averaging up to an inch to one inch and a half of rain.
    litninbug

Answer by litninbug at 6:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We're east of Cleveland, and at the beginning of the week it was in the 90's. The last two days it's been in the low 70's. Very strange weather for us. My furnace turned on last night!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm in Texas; our weather is rarely "normal", but this year has been stranger than most.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I live in WV and yeah, it's pretty normal. Hot and sunny!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010