hi i am on day 20 of my first cycle of clomids and have a stabbing pain in my pelvis and cramps in my stomach

and have a stabbing pain in my pelvis and cramps in my stomach!!! dont think i know 4 sure how ovulation cramps feel!!! has anyone experienced this??????

kavenah

Asked by kavenah at 5:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have never taken Clomid but I will give you a bump :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am on day 22 of my 2nd clomid cycle. Hopefully, it has worked this time and I won't have to take it again! The first month I felt terrible. I had the same stabbing pains and cramps that you are having and my breast were so sore I could hardly stand it. The second month those symptoms have been a little milder. I have also been a lot moodier and less patient than usual. I know that it is from the medication, but very few people know that I am on it so they don't really know why I am acting so crazy. Hope this helps some to know that you aren't the only one experiencing crazy symptoms :).
    bnrwest

Answer by bnrwest at 9:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010