HOW CAN I GET MY 2 YEAR OLD IN MODELING OR PAGEANTS?

I WANT TO GET MY 2 YEAR OLD IN MODELING OR SOME TYPE OF PAGEANT. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well maybe google about pageants to find some near you you could check out. however with moddling be careful. there are TONS of supposed agencies out there that CHARGE YOU for the priveledge of your child being listed in thier pictures etc. but a modeling agency that is legit should never ask YOU to pay for ANYTHING.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My dd did pageants when she was tiny. We had fun but we quit when we decided other parents were almost evil about their kid not winning over our dd. I thought it was bad for my child.
    If you can do it w/o the backlash,it's fun. If you put her in them make sure and enter all catagories. Have some good pictures taken in her outfits. If she likes attention,she should have fun. GL ;)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• WHY would you want to do that? no offense, but I could never put my daughter in something like that...
    girls have enough issues with thinking they are good enough and pretty enough as it is!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Like momthruivf said, people can be so rude and unkind at these pageants. Not something I would ever do. But if you decide to get into reputable ones. Watch out for scams.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010