I'm short on ideas for my next story. Any ideas?

I'm looking for a plot along the lines of kidnap/rape. I know it's a strange subject to work with, but that's my comfort zone. All I know for sure is that the victim is a teenage girl. I'm open for all ideas and I can't wait to read your answers. Thanks so much to everyone who answers. I really appreciate it.

MarieMassacre

Asked by MarieMassacre at 6:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A girl goes in to her local grocery store, where she works part time, to do some shopping. It's late at night, and she's standing around chatting it up with the little white haired cashier, a friend of hers. Suddenly, a masked man comes around the corner and holds a gun to Girl's head, demanding the cashier empty out her drawer. The elderly cashier is so nervous she is having a hard time opening her drawer, and the robber gets impatient and shouts at her to hurry the F up. Since it's late, there's almost no one else in the store except for workers, and the sound of his angry raised voice carries over to some employee's over at the deli counter and bakery. They look at each other with confusion and head up front to see what the commotion is about. Rounding the corner at the same time is the evening manager, who was also headed over to see what was up.
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 6:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• *cont*
    All at once they see the masked stranger- right as he spots them- prompting him to wave his gun towards their general direction accompanied with warning shouts to stay back. He throws his arm around Girl’s neck to hold her close, and aims the gun back at her head. The cashier finally got the register open and the cash into the bag provided by the man. Snarling insults, he inches sideways towards the door, keeping the gun trained on her temple. As the automatic doors open, the man jumps with high tension, the whites of his eyes glowing in the harsh florescent lighting. He keeps throwing frantic glances out the door, all the while yelling for everyone to stay back.
    LeiLana80

• *cont*
    Suddenly, a dark SUV screeches up to the outside door, with the side door half open. Girl is jolted backwards, helpless, into the darkness of the vehicle. The last thing she sees is the store doors closing in front of the tear stained cheeks of her elderly cashier friend. Then she hears a raspy voice breathe into her ear,
    “I like the way you smell..”
    Then, a sharp pain on the back of her head, and everything went black.
    LeiLana80

• How about something like that? She's kidnapped in front of her coworkers and friends by two scumbags.

I've thought about writing for years but I've never actually done it. I hope you can do something with this (it's obviously very basic so far). If you do, I would *love* to read it!
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 6:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010