DOES ANYONE OWN A GMC ENVOY AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, IS IT A GOOD SUV??

I WANT TO BUY AN SUV AND WANT TO KNOW WHATS A GOOD ONE TO BUY THAT SEATS ATLEAST 8 PEOPLE, ANY IDEAS?

honey27

Asked by honey27 at 6:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• My DH has the GMC Envoy Denali - it fits our family of 7 nicely (we've taken 8 comfortably as well), and we also use it to haul almost all of our band equipment to gigs. After about 70,000 miles, we paid almost $5,000 to get the engine repaired - it was smoking :( I don't know if that's just normal wear and tear, or something else.

I have a friend with a Tahoe - she likes our Denali better, she said it's more comfortable.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had a Trailblazer (almost identical to the Envoy) and I LOVED that suv! I hated having to give it up, The only problem I ever had with it was that the battery had to be replaced other than that not a single issue.
    I now have a Nissan Armada and I really like it. When I had the Trailblazer there were only four of us but now that there are 6 of us I would prefer the Armada over the Trailblazer. The Armada has a TON of space in it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010