Do you shower in the morning

or at night? why?

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 6:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I shower both in the morning and at night. I do not like to carry the days pollutants and germs with me into my been. If I have been intimate with my husband, I will take a shower immediately after and then again when I wake up so that I feel fresh, clean and most importantAWAKE.  Showering is very important in our family because we are obsessed with germs.  Its not so great for the skin but we are ok with that.  We are also very active in physical fitness so showering is often necessary.

Lily23

Answer by Lily23 at 6:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• At night when my children are in bed,otherwise they'll be pulling the shower curtain or telling me what shampoo to use etc.Needless to say I like some "mom" moments without little invaders. :)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 6:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• both. i like to refresh in the morning and clean away dirt in the evening.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I take a bath at night to relax and shower in the morning to wake up and feel fresh for the day.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Morning Because I like to be dressed and refreshed to start my day.  Also I could get a call-in from work at any time soI want to be ready to pick up an extrta shift.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I shower when I can,whenever I can. If my dh is home I know the kids are being watched,so I have to say in the evening.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 7:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I shower every night, and again in the morning if I am going out of the house, mainly. At night it is to get the day's dirt off of me, in the morning it is to be fresh and alert. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I shower at night after DS has gone to bed, however, if it has been a busy day and I need to shower during the day I will.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I take a bath at night, because I need to feel clean to sleep well, and I take a shower in the morning to wake up and to wash my hair.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It depends - often I end up showering during my 2.5 yo's afternoon nap, or else I end up with him in and out of the bathroom 20 times. (He also likes flushing the toilet, which makes the shower scalding hot.) Sometimes I can sneak in the shower with DH in the morning :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2010