Do you drive one way when you are alone...

and another way when your family is in the car? Meaning do you speed and have some kind of road rage when you are alone and then you are like Driving Miss Daisy when your family is in the car?

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 7:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Travel

• Lol, you got me to a Tee ; ). I do go faster and generally take more risks driving when I am in the car alone. When my son is in the car with me, I do the speed limit, and watch a lot closer. But, whether it is the whole family or just me, I always buckle up.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No, I'm pretty consistent. Except that when the kids are in the car I have more distractions!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, I find I drive more to the speed limit with the kids in the car, even if I'm running late. If I'm alone, I may drive faster if I have to be somewhere.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am a lot more careful in the way i drive when my son is in the car. When he isnt I will go over the speed limit but not more than 5 or 10. My son is precious cargo and I drive the best I can when he is with me
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nope, I'm agressive/defensive all the time whether they are in the car or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I do..Im a granny with children in the car..Then once im free I turn up the music and drive :) I even make race car noises when i have friends in the car lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No. I am consistently cautious.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010