i have grasshoppers in my house. what do i do to get them out?

idk where they are coming from... they are all over my downstairs too! i think they are crawling in my doorway from outside.

mrsary

Asked by mrsary at 8:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I had crickets and millipedes in the house for a year and finally researched online. Should have thought about it earlier. Anyway, I used Demand G granules. I bought it online. You sprinkle it around your foundation. It has worked wonders. The crickets live in the protected area between the foundation plantings and the foundation. They can get into any small crack. It is still on my husband's "honey do" list to go around and fill up any of these cracks. It probably won't get done now because the Demand G worked so well. Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• get some praying mantis's?

Just go buy a big tub of bug spray & have at it with shoe in right hand. I get the black crickets in my basement. They scare me because they look like spiders...ewww. But, when i spray my basement, they go away.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• you can borrow my cat
    he is a great bug hunter

if you do not want to use bug spray that may have bad chemicals
    - try using Listerine. It kills them just as fast as the bug spray and it's not harmful to us.
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2010