Do you know how to fish? Will you take your own fish off the hook?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 8:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You betcha! I'll hook, bait, take my fish off & gut it! This is me guttng Salmon at Clallum Bay in WA state. Best fishing trip EVER!!!!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes and Yes - I love fishing!! Can't wait to take my kids this summer!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I can fish. I can bait my hook and I will take off any kind of fish except a catfish. I have a very traumatic memory of my dad getting finned by a catfish so I won't touch them.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 8:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes and yes. Lol, I grew up in the country, fishing with my Daddy was a real treat for me when I was little, and of course there was no way I was going to look like a "Sissy" to my Daddy!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes and yes. My dad taught me how to fish when I was little. I don't like taking the fish off the hook...but I'll do it. Lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes I know how to fish. I won't bait my hook unless it is a worm I am putting on it. I will not take the fish off either. Those things just gross me out.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, I know how to fish. No, someone else has to take the fish off the hook. And I don't bait my hook either, unless it is corn or something similar...
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL, no and no.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I used to fish when I was a kid. My grandma would take me and I loved it!!! I wouldn't bait my own hook or take the fish off the hook though. My husband and I tried to take our kids fishing a couple of years ago, we all got rods and reels and tackle boxes. The kids wouldn't sit still long enough to enjoy it. I remember as a kid that was the only time I WOULD sit still!!! I loved it so much.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes i know how to fish and i will bait my own hook but i will not take the fish off the hook though...my son won't take the fish off either nor bait his hook.. he says the worms are to slimy LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010