not sure but i think maybe

out of the blue lately i've suddenly become increasingly tired and have been getting mild nausea, insatiable thirst and increasingly hungry. I find myself slightly lightheaded every so often and seem to be running to the restroom every45 mins-an hour like clockwork.. i think maybe i'm pregnant but I'm not sure, I haven't had my monthly and im about 2 weeks late. then again i sometimes miss it due to ovarian cysts. Is it possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had unprotected sex, then yes you could be pregnant. Take a pee test and if it comes up negative then get a blood test done. Good luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Good Luck!!!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Definitely time to buy either a home pregnancy test.. or get a blood test done at your doctor's office.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think you should take a pregnancy test. If it comes up positive, congratulations! And if it comes up negative and you keep having these symptoms, I would make an appointment with the doctor just to be safe. Good luck!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010