Favorite song?

What is it right now?

Mine is Usher-OMG

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have many depending on my mood. I love "Yeah" for that party feeling. "Ants Marching" and "Bounce Around the Room" and "Yellow Submarine" for those old college and hippy kind of days. "The House That Built Me" for the country mood. And always have to love just about anything from Fergie, NIN, Garth Brooks....quite an array of music in my house LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Haha, my favorite is a song my husband wrote for me - you can hear it here, on my myspace page (I  can't think of anywhere else I could put it, lol).

Its really hard for me to pick a favorite out of the songs that are out there, though - I enjoy so many different kinds of music. I do like songs I can sing along, to, though.

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love music so I have many that I flip flop to but I guess it would be OMG by Usher as well then followed by Daddy's home, then Rude boy by Rihanna and the list goes on and on! LOL....
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 9:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Mine is and will always be H. by Tool
    Jenniejen77

Answer by Jenniejen77 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hmmm...

Probably will always be More Than a Feeling by Boston.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I really like Katy Perry's "California Girls" and Glee's "Another One Bites The Dust". I think Glee does a better job singing that song than Queen. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Only one? I swear everytime a good song comes on I say oh this is my favortie song haha! Ummm...I will say, You get what you give, by New Radicals. It's an oldie but a goodie:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've got a few: "Jesus of Nazareth" by (hed) P.E.; "Ebolarama" by Every Time I Die, and "Bulls On Parade" by Rage Against The Machine... Current fave for the moment is "No Love" - Eminem f./LiL Wayne.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Before it Breaks by Brandi Carlile

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2010