What do you have planned for today?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I am going to pack up some food for my brother and his family and take it over.....and hope they are home. He lost his job and my SIL works part time. They have 2 kiddos. Their food stamps are out for a week and I know they have hardly any money. They don't even have minutes on their prepay cell to call. So taking some things over to them. And a bag of toys from my MIL for them, she always brings things for them when she brings things for my kids. Just the McDonalds toys that she gets at work, they love them LOL And of course I have to go get my kids prescriptions picked up at Walmart.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• DD is going to help at the food bank with Grandma, and DS and I are going to Awesome Activities at the library (DD is too young to participate), After that I think we'll just be hanging out at home, it's too wet outside to go to the park or the river.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nothing really since I never know what to expect from the kids,behavior wise.
    I do need to get to the grocery store. My dd needs a hair cut~well see...
    It's wet here too,I don't think the park is an option here either,it was completely closed due to flooding last week(we are in IN)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The usual- transport 1 child to/from summer school, work 8hrs, clean the house, do the dishes, do laundry, fix supper, write up a grocery list, separate bickering kids to different rooms, and pray my hubs is not late getting home so I can work. Hopefully today there will not be any ASD meltdowns.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I just got back from getting groceries, now I need to get them put away and the house cleaned up and dinner started for company tonight.

Answer by Bmat at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Laundry, ironing, and I have to go to the grocery store. Nothing crazy!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Today is a holiday so we will be spending the day at home with the family (probably in the pool).  Tonight we will be going to watch the fireworks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010