Anyone else having a crappy summer???

I hate to be a complainer but I am going to today!
I am having a crappy summer. My kids are driving me crazy and my lawn has not been mowed well this year~Our riding mower pooped out on us and Ive been push mowing my front yard since spring. I live on a farm. Waaaa! How about U?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awwwww I'm sorry you're having a bad summer. It can only get better for you:)
    My summer has been pretty good, but honestly with 9 months of winter, summer is always good around here...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry your summer is going so poorly. Mine is mainly OK except that I have a relative who had a stroke and isn't expected to survive .

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that! My summer has been ok, it seems like it's just flying by though.

I hope things get better!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Bmat,I am so sorry. I know,my stuff is trivial.
    I hope your relative recovers soon.
    momthruivf

Comment by momthruivf (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Mine is a bit crappy- my oldest is home 24/7 he did not want summer school and he is getting that darned teen mouth and attitude! (as well as being ASD too). I am also a full time WAHM- so somedays it seems all I do is work or housework! So far not much time to do much of anything fun and it seems like summer is passing us by....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• kind of. We're broker than we've ever been. Not fun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sorry to hear about your summer. Mine is okay. Hard to get things done with all the running I have to do. My husband had a grand mal seizure February 1st and is not allowed to drive for 6 months (only 1 month to go). I have to take him to work, go to work, do all the errands, schedule around his schedule, etc. I am a Tastefully Simple consultant and was really looking forward to going to National Conference this year in Minneapolis but didn't want to leave the family home for 4 days with no one able to drive. This is the 4th time something has happened to keep me from going. Hopefully next year. I'd say my summer is better than most, but not as good as some. Would have liked to go more with the kids.
    donnawho

Answer by donnawho at 9:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i know how you feel.... my summer is crappy too and with hubby working so long hours don't seem to help cause that means i can't go anywhere and with a teenager driving me crazy.. i feel like pulling out my hair but i know that wouldn't help.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sort of. We thought it was going to be a good summer because this year we are not moving and my husband is not deployed or undergoing predeployment training of any sorts like the past 3 summers. However, due to the BRAC move to TX next year, he has to have his Associate's Degree, become EMT certified, and get a work related qualification. He's overwhelmed with that and I am overwhelmed with trying to keep 3 kids entertained. He can't take leave so we can't go anywhere. I can't wait for school to start again!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• aww im sorry hun x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010