do anyone make lists, do you make the cut??

and the list goes something like this...
clean kitchen
laundry
pay bills (possible other list started)
take dog to vet
grocery shopping (another separate list needed)
go to post office, if time allows
drop kids off at their activities
pick kids up

then...there are the "will never get to" project things like..
repaint the wall that ____ colored all over
get the sewing machine out and get to all the sewing that has piled up
sand and repaint the patio chairs

when you actually put
take a shower, or do your nails..........
are you in trouble of losing yourself?
or
are you already gone?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I'm already gone! I have to write everything down. If I don't remind my self to brush my hair, it won't get done for days! It never leaves the ponytail, so I have to remind myself to take the pony down and brush it.
    I make lists for everything.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I tend to make lists when there are so many things going on (and that includes brushing my hair/ taking a shower as well). Sometimes the days just get away from me.
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 10:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I used to make lists, but then would misplace them, so I gave up on that. Instead I created a routine for myself and worked hard at sticking to it. My routine has flexibility, but I have found that the way I have set it up for myself, it works really well for all of us. The chores get done, there's room for "extras" (appointments or things I don't need to do all the time) and we still have time to relax & have fun as a family. Mind you, it took me years to get it all figured out just right.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i do make lists, hardly keep 2 them tho lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I try to make lists on getting things done and sometimes it helps. The full list of stuff we need to get done right now is sooo long that we feel a bit overwhelmed. (My grandmother died recently and we need to clean out the house and we are also expecting in 10 weeks, and and and.) We definitely make grocery lists though and those help with getting the stuff we need while grocery shopping.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am a HUGE list maker. My current one has

#1 - Catch up to Kiwismommy19 on cafemom answers ROWL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The only lists I make are what we need at the grocery store. Otherwise I will inevitably forget something! lol As far as appointments go and such, I put everything in my phone - that way it's right there and I can't lose it.
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I only put things on my list that I am prepared to start and finish. Like if I have to fix a wall I will put each step on my list since just doing the spackle or texture doesn't finish it off. I have to put on there to paint it too.
    I love lists and being able to check it all off. It gives me a mission. LOL.

When someone asks me to do them a favor, I tell them to spell it out for me. Usually they don't understand that I mean that literally.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010