Has anyone heard of ameriplan?looking into WAH

Im looking into WAH and this is one of the places that came up so I am trying to see if anyone else has heard of it or worked with them... It looks like it could be a good place to start but I just wanted to get another opinion.

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am pretty sure it's a pyrmaid scheme. I had a "friend" who worked for one of those companies, and she only made money if she could get people to sign up to work under her. When I said no and my husband said no to working under her, she stopped talking to us.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 10:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I believe Lovebugs Mom is correct; it's a pyramid scheme. Google the company and see what you come up with. Be very careful with any of these work at home companies - there are very few that actually deliver what they promise.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yeah that is the unfortunete thing, everything seems to be bogus... I look so hard and feel like I get no where
    candlefire22

Comment by candlefire22 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have heard it is a pyramid scheme too. I recommend checking with the Better Business Bureau and ask around too...there are Legitimate work at home companies. Good luck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Actually I want to clarify..Pyramid Schemes are illegal and they imply that there is no product or servce to be rendered...Ameriplan is a Legitimate company they are with the BBB, and in good standing I believe with the US COC....They market Medical, Dental plan and such, recently they have branched into shopping legal stuff...but they are not a pyramid.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hi Im with ameriplan and I can tell you first hand that it is not a pyramid scheme. I have been here for 2 yrs and I don't chase any family down or friends to sign them up. I simply educate people about what we are about if it something they want to do fine if not thats fine too. We help tons of people save money on their healthcare. while helping others work from home if this is the company for them. I would just reserch as much as I can about any company that your looking into , and feel free to stop by my profile to learn a little more about Ameriplan. Hope this helps

Good Luck!
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Those that keep posting on all the work at home questions saying they are Pyramids need to get their facts straight. As mentioned above and as I have posted on the other questions a Pyramid is:
    1. Illigeal and shut down right away and Ameriplan has been around since 1992
    2. When you are paid SOLEY on recruitment
    3. There is NO product or service being offered-Ameriplan has 6 different Benefit plans that we offer to save Americans on Health/Dental, Protect their families and day to day expenses.

So we are far from being a pyramid. I have been with the company for over a year and I am very happy with them. You HAVE to work and put forth an effort to make it work as with anything.
    So please when you don't KNOW te facts stop bashing a company.
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am not active with Ameriplan, but I can tell you they are very legit.  I am still receiving "residual" income every single month for the past three years.  I chose not to be actively involved anymore ONLY because I love helping moms find work at home with all kinds of companies.  If you'd like to learn more about successfully working at home please feel free to visit http://www.stepstoworkathome.com/.  If you read my special report I'll update you on all kinds of ideas. Also, my website is http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/ with LOTS Of great ideas. 

Good luck.

Kim

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I honestly don't think its a scam, I did it for a very short period. With that being said, you need to check and see if drs in your area will accept this. When I did it, I only found very few in our area and surrounding areas, so no one really wanted to sign up for it! Good luck on your search!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Its not a pyramid, but its not my cup of tea.

There are many things you can do from home for extra cash. check out this site for more ideas homecareersuccess.com

Best of Luck

Emma Weekly
    Work @ Home Specialist
    EmmaWeekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010