Share your Positive Adoption Stories

I thought it might be fun to share our positive adoption stories and brag on our kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Adoption

• I do not have any adopted children of my own, but my Aunt and Uncle have adopted 3 beautiful girls. The oldest they flew out to Korea to get. She's had an awesome life, is very intelligent, and in college now. The other two were adopted from the USA, one has downs syndrome (she's AMAZING btw! Super sweet, and super smart!), and the youngest was born addicted to drugs. All of them were given the opportunity for a better life, and received it. They're doing wonderfully, and we all feel very blessed to have them in our lives!!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My story is way to long to write on here, I am an adoptee that grew up in an open adoption that is now planning to adopt. Here is the link to my blog, my story is also in my journal on here. http://middletonsprayingtoadopt.blogspot.com/
    MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 3:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We did domestic adoption to bring our 2 lovely daughters home! Stressful is the adoption journey for sure, but oh so worth it!!
    gunny

Answer by gunny at 10:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was adopted at age sixteen... LONG story.. and I wouldnt change it. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 5:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010